Sunday, December 2, 2012

Wishing You A Lovely...


 Sunday Evening! Thank you so much for visiting us "At Our House"... It has been a while since posting, and I apologize for not being here. Please leave a comment when you stop by so I will know you were here.
  Have you seen our other blog, At Home with Loretta? You  can scroll down the right side of this page to the, "other sight" icon and simply click on it...it will take you there!

  I am a bit busy because of the holiday and my obligations to the paper where I write my column so, I have taken time off  from the blogs! However, I will be back as soon as possible. Thanks ever so much for stopping by and we wish you happiness and good cheer this season and throughout! 

Warm Regards,
Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading what you have to say and your feedback is very helpful. Do come back to visit us at our house, you are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...