Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy Tuesday Friends


It has been a cold morning and day! Good Evening to you all. How was your day? Our weather is starting to feel like winter. It will be down to 27 degrees tonight and only a high of 47 Wednesday. I'm certainly not complaining, in fact, we welcome this weather, because of our 100 to 105 temps during the summer...now that's hot, right?
  I just wanted to let you know I am working on a new venture and will present it to you later. It is my hope that you enjoy it. I will not say too much for fear I will give it all away. So, I would like to ask you to stand by...don't abandon me and I'll reveal it all soon!
  Miss Kitty, as I've mentioned, my Beautiful Tuxedo Cat, is snuggling in the folds of my comforter trying to keep warm, so I don't have any goodies to tell you about her tonight. Maybe she will show herself tomorrow...
  I have enabled the comment section of the blog for you to comment, so please let me know you were here!
  Wishing you a very pleasant evening with friends and family! Good-night!

All The Best,
Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading what you have to say and your feedback is very helpful. Do come back to visit us at our house, you are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...