Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday's Lunch

I love to cook when the weather changes during this time of year. Seemingly, meals are lighter and so are appetites. This meal was quick and very easy to prepare. I pulled from my freezer the corn that was put back from last year. Fried a few pieces of chicken and made a lite salad with tomatoes, onions and peppers, then dressed it with olive oil. Crusty, buttered bread is off to the side.



Dessert is potato pie with whipped topping, served with coffee

3 comments:

  1. Keep that pot of coffee on, we'll be there shortly! Chuckle!

    Happy Spring ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good and I bet it tastes better! Hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again: YUM, YUM, YUM!! I would love your Louisiana Fried Chicken recipe and your sweet potato pie recipe too! Please consider doing posts on each of these thigns in the future?? Thanks!
    Best,
    Gloria
    P.S. And include LOTS of pics, I love looking at your food! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading what you have to say and your feedback is very helpful. Do come back to visit us at our house, you are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...