Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Refreshing Cooler

Hi Again or should I say, "Good- Evening", The temp here topped out at 101 and right now, it is 88. Still hot and humid. Sitting on the porch is still awful, so we've being inside since the afternoon.
 
  This cooler is very easy to make, really just taking what you have and making a tasty, ice cream soda! I added chocolate ice cream, of course my cherry soda, but you can use your choice; finishing it with whipped cream and a cherry on top. It is quite tasty and when I finish it, I am almost chilled.
 
  A tip: It's good to chill your soda glasses for several hours...this keeps the ice cream from melting too quickly. Try it on one of these sultry nights...It will bring the temp down fast. Enjoy! Hugs and Good Night! Loretta



3 comments:

  1. Looks delectable! I've been dying for a good drink tonight. I may try some sherbert and a diet cola. Will probably taste better than it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy Loretta! I'm like Vanessa I do enjoy sherbert and soda too. We just ran out of ice cream...now that I've read your post I'll have to make a run to the market!

    Thanks for stopping by our blog :-) We're following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loretta, we are complaining the opposite here...our weather is not great at all...
    Love this ice cream idea.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading what you have to say and your feedback is very helpful. Do come back to visit us at our house, you are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...