Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mom's Quilt

My Mom loves sewing. If only I had her talent, especially embroidery. I tried so many times but it was useless. With my being all thumbs, I suppose this one isn't my forte. lol.
But, enough said about my limitations. I love this quilt and I've named it, "The Ladies"









                                       
  I have viewed a number of blogs, and I can tell you friends, I love your talents, but by the same token, i'm a bit envious. lol. Please don't stop sharing your talents with us.
 Mom also made throws with matching pillows for all five of her daughters, and for some of her friends who were ill. I've always said her quilts were the best medicine for all of us fortunate to receive one. Aren't these Ladies beautiful?


4 comments:

  1. Hi Loretta ~ I tried leaving a comment on your other blog and the email address came back? Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pillows are just beautiful! What a treasure to have and what a talented and creative mom you have...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Loretta,
    I'd have to agree that quilts are the best of medicine. There is nothing better than wrapping up in a handmade quilt made with love to brighten your day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading what you have to say and your feedback is very helpful. Do come back to visit us at our house, you are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...