Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Funny Quotes & Sayings


I've always believed the old saying, "If you can't beat 'em join 'em"! I needed a little laughter in my day and I went out searching for a source...rather poor source, but hey...it got the job done!
  Join me as I read these funny quotes and sayings...I'm sure they will bring a little hilarity to your day too. Let's begin...

























I know just seeing if you're paying attention!



I love these things, and believe me...if I don't get a laugh from them they sure will put a big smile on my face! 
  Hope you enjoyed them... come on back to visit, maybe we'll have some more! Until then stay happy and be happy... laughter is good for what ails ya!" 

Have-a-good-one!
Loretta


3 comments:

  1. Too too funny and just the thing to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Loretta, Thank you for the fun and inspiration.
    Your grace and strength is something that I truly am learning from. You are a wonderful lady. Blessings and a hug, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes, love collecting and reading them Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading what you have to say and your feedback is very helpful. Do come back to visit us at our house, you are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...