Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Love These Directives

Here I am again with my one-of-a-kind sense of humor. You would think when a person reaches a certain age, certain things about them would change, but with me...they did...it only got worse! lol!
I think it all started when I was old enough to understand words, my parents bought a television set. Unlike other kids, I watched Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Lost in Space, Star Trek, and all the Big Monster shows I could find. Weird, huh? It was a golden treasure to me! I couldn't get enough of those Si-Fi shows...
 
  Speaking of age, on the 12th of this month, I became an  even nuttier 63! I didn't announce it, because I stopped celebrating...just out of the womb! So, don't make a big deal of it, okay! Just thought you would like to know...told you I'm different/weird! lol! Let's get started with these signs: Click on pics to read, if needed.
        
    "The weird, outrageous, stupid, funny, etc., Road Signs"







                                     















                                     
Are you crazy! This place is gator infested!


Talk about Stupid... Did he honestly think... 3 cheers for Funny news...


Oh, I just love these funny, weird and stupid signs, don't you? For me, they put a smile on my face...makes me laugh even when  things are down. If you are having a down day, I hope this helps to lift you up with smiles and laughter! Wishing You All the Very Best!

Love to All,
Loretta & James
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...