Sunday, December 9, 2012

What a Beautiful Season


Hello Dear Friends,
  We sure hope you are well! Have you had a simply wonderful week? As I sit here writing this post, I can't help but to enjoy the lovely view from my window. Leaves falling from the high winds, squirrels storing acorns; and the laughter of children playing in the park across the street. Aren't Sunday's the best?
  The weather is too warm... however, it is expected to change tonight when rain comes and the temp drops to freezing. I look forward to this change.
 
  Miss Kitty, my beautiful Tux, has been staring from the same window for a very long time. I smile when I see her head move down slowly following the leaves as they fall to the ground...it has to be fascinating for her to see! How can anything as small as this little fur-ball, bring so much joy and pleasure to one's life? Yes, she has and, I love each and every moment of it!
  Well, it is time for me to take a break, but before I go, let me say... I love that you have stopped by to visit with us, and do... come again to spend a bit of time with us. You are always welcome at our house...say, you might even enjoy watching the leaves fall with Miss Kitty and me.

Best Wishes,
Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love reading what you have to say and your feedback is very helpful. Do come back to visit us at our house, you are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...